Custom Beelink X2 v205k4 for OPI-PC

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-1-24 07:39:07 from mobile | Show all floors
Edited by Swell6 at 2016-1-25 21:33

Loaded this up today, ran Antutu and got 26147, about 3k higher than the original. Reckon the CPU is running better in spite of the throttling, maybe lower temp helps. Still getting video stutter. Deffo a step in the right direction but hardware initialisation still not 100%. Cheers for the ROM.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-1-25 09:37:09 | Show all floors
I just loaded it on my OPI-PC. Kodi didn't work. When I tried to play a video from an SMB share the program just closed with no error messages. I uninstalled the Superceleron version and installed Isengard from the Play store and that works fine. I did not try any local videos or streams. I also miss the M-box launcher.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-1-25 10:10:22 | Show all floors
M-Box is there, just not the default. Sorry.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-1-26 03:15:41 from mobile | Show all floors
What are the advantages of this rom over the original or Ziddo's one?

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-1-27 02:20:18 | Show all floors
im have original remote control of beelink x2 and works fine.
my beelink x2 has dead and gearbest return me the money

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-1-28 10:55:37 | Show all floors
Edited by bigohshin at 2016-1-28 11:36
littlestone replied at 2016-1-21 01:25
Hmm... nobitakun, does your TV/Monitor support 720P? I think the default display mode is 720P - 60Hz ...

Thanks VERY much @littlestone for the roms'
They both work on my opi pc.
But, when droid system does update. on the reboot it sticks on "google tv" boot image.
Again, only after a "system update" new build? test-keys"?
I guess for now one can only disable system update.
Is that possible? with this rom?
Or ?So on the update (and after reboot) it want's to go into recovery mode.
How does one get a menu to do anything once in recovery mode?
I guess the question is once the "google tv" logo comes up are there key combinations to get into the bootloader/recovery mode menu?
Or is that just locked up?
Again all this after doing the system update.

Thanks!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-1-31 00:46:47 | Show all floors
Edited by StonieMalony at 2016-1-31 01:49

Hey

I seem to have kind of trouble with burning this image to sd-card, I use samsung 16gb ultra sd-card. My problem is that phoenixcard stops working after [misc] burn sucess. What's the problem ? I tried it on desktop and also on my laptop (as my destop is sligtly clocked and as all test are good I was still thinking there might be some clocking issue). I tried with PhoenixCard 3.0.9 and also with 3.10, same result ? help ?

I was thinking that something must be wrong at my end, as millions of people use PhoenixCard without problems ... I just cant figure out what ... any help ?

EDIT: I put the card into orange and regardless of error it started working. So I guess that PhoenixCard stops working can be ignored . But now Im stuck with new problem. In settings I set my screen resolution right but in antutu and in kodi it stills thinks it is 720p, I uninstalled kodi installed on it and installed new kodi 15.2. How to fix ?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-1-31 07:34:09 | Show all floors
That Burn process error does not seem to be nice, I can't assure your system will be stable if something nasty happens. I suggest you go into the burning process again, but before using Phoenix Card be sure that you leave the card to its initial state, with just only one partition, and then format it (not quick, slow format).

After that, open Phoenix Card, select the image file and before clicking on the burn button be sure to check Startup! option. Once selected you can burn the image, it should finish with no problems.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-1-31 18:45:59 | Show all floors
nobitakun replied at 2016-1-31 07:34
That Burn process error does not seem to be nice, I can't assure your system will be stable if somet ...

I have tried this ant that way but I cant get over this problem when burning the image. After [misc] Burnt sucess I get this message from windows that something is wrong with PhoenixCard and it will close now(looking for solution etc.). It writes other images alright, quiet many times I get error messages but sometimes it goes without errors. Just this PhoenixCard closing thing with this image is always, I have tried so many times that I cant even count. Before I was using image from http://www.orangepi.org/orangepi ... &extra=page%3D1 ... and it worked prefectly, execpt antutu crached and real racing crashed ... on this image antutu is working. With old image it started to update and after update it doesnt work anymore. On that old image I mentioned before the resolution was also correct ... can somebody make modifications to this image so that the resolution would be 1920x1080@60Hz in kodi ? I have tried to open the image with DragonFace but have failed, dont know much about android but would like to get me media center working again .

HELP

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2016-2-2 01:38:49 from mobile | Show all floors
how do I get sound through HDMI to work?  No games or videos are playing an sound.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list