OPi Plus 2 OS question

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2016-1-22 20:08:30 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by GoBucks62 at 2016-1-22 21:43

Apologies for the total Noob question. Considering an OPi mostly as a device for streaming video, such as Kodi, and just to play around with and teach myself some basic Linux skills. Looking at hardware specs, I am leaning toward the OPi Plus 2, but checking the OS downloads, this board isn't listed. Does it use the same OS images as the OPi Plus? Are there any notable incompatabilities for the Plus 2 as comapred to other models?

Thx!

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2016-1-23 05:43:03 | Show all floors
Hi i have the Plus 2 and i use this image ( http://www.orangepi.org/orangepi ... &extra=page%3D1), you just need to change the script.bin to suit your screen size.

i have tried the other image for the PLUS but there is always something that is not working, with this one everything works fine.

Hope it helps

-Logan

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2016-1-23 09:47:48 from mobile | Show all floors
Many thanks, Logan.
Published in 2024-2-24 21:19:16 | Show all floors
I like prefer to reports, Generate liked, I will have a preference for extra information and facts making use of this, great deal of thought is particularly eye-catching., Bless you actually devised for crafting.        jun88
Published in 2024-3-2 22:12:49 | Show all floors
Hello mate, .This is a great post for such a tough subject to talk about. I look forward to reading many more excellent posts like this one. Thanks        nạp tiền 69vn
Published in 2024-3-7 21:15:51 | Show all floors
I am extremely impressed together with your writing abilities and also with the layout in your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it’s rare to peer a great blog like this one these days..        face firming machine
Published in 2024-3-7 23:15:53 | Show all floors
Rapidly this website may irrefutably end up being well-known amongst just about all running a blog individuals, due to the diligent content articles or even evaluations.        Avaliador Premiado
Published in 2024-3-9 00:29:14 | Show all floors
Hey there this is a excellent write-up. I’m going to mail this to my buddies. I stumbled on this while browsing on google I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing.        roof cleaning dundee
Published in 2024-3-11 18:38:29 | Show all floors
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.        https://79sodo.wiki
Published in 2024-3-17 00:49:43 | Show all floors
Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!        exterior cleaning grimsby
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list