[Copy link]

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2015-2-17 18:05:57 | Show all floors |Read mode
Edited by surfer60 at 2015-7-28 15:06

Hello everyone

I consider myself a fan of this device, which was recently announced, with superior characteristics to the current competition.

I have the need, and the pleasure of running a server online H24, in collaboration with friends Forum Facilewifi, useful for the entire Italian community, to find the firmware and restore procedures for the various models of modems, routers and other devices.

Currently, I'm using a Raspberry pi, but I am sure that this new more orange, could be much more effective.

Therefore, the present application for a sample of Orange Pi.
Published in 2015-2-19 07:32:08 | Show all floors
Welcome to join Orange Pi community. Thank you。

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-11-16 19:26:23 | Show all floors
This post was finally edited by RobertChong at 2023-11-21 20:12

I'm having problems with this Italian server too. Italy has always been the country of my dreams and I will definitely go there. But now I'm presently organizing a vacation to England. I'm really excited and looking forward to this adventure. This website helped me identify areas that are a must-see.
Published in 2024-3-15 23:57:21 | Show all floors
Good day!   I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I can be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.        topcer88 slot
Published in 2024-3-18 17:25:45 | Show all floors
Probably the most comprehensive and very nicely considered write-up I have found about this topic online. Keep on writing, I will maintain upon browsing to see your new content material. This is my personal fifth period visiting your internet website .        Manaslu Circuit trek
Published in 2024-3-20 13:44:59 | Show all floors
I  believe  other website  proprietors should take this  web site  as an  model, very clean and good  user friendly   style .        code qr maroc
Published in 2024-3-21 03:09:14 | Show all floors
I came to this page by searching google. I have located it quite interesting. thanx for providing this. I will have to visit here again!        https://betvisa.ac/
Published in 2024-3-22 18:49:52 | Show all floors
Acquiring the appropriate hyperlink developing support can assist you to improve your web page position and popularity inside a small span of time.        zoom
Published in 2024-3-23 01:12:42 | Show all floors
Im no pro, but I believe you just crafted the best point. You definitely fully understand what youre talking about, and I can seriously get behind that. Thanks for staying so upfront and so honest.        zoomes
Published in 2024-3-23 03:41:28 | Show all floors
I precisely needed to appreciate you once again. I am not sure the things that I would’ve gone through without these tips shown by you about that subject. It actually was an absolute frustrating dilemma in my circumstances, however , taking note of the professional technique you solved it took me to weep over contentment. Now i am grateful for your assistance as well as believe you find out what a powerful job that you are providing training many people using your website. Most likely you have never got to know all of us. [Reply]        stock
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list