Orangepizero2_3.0.0_debian_bullseye_server_linux5.16.17.7z

I had connected
  • a GPS Mouse
  • an USB-memory-stick (micro SD-card through mini adapter) and
  • an RTL-SDR USB-dongle

through an USB 2.0 Hub.

Then,
  • all 3 devices show up with 'lsusb'
  • rtl_test does show the connected RTL-SDR with the builtin tuner type and serial
  • but, when it comes to test / receive data with 'rtl_sdr', it hangs/freezes!

Disconnecting the USB-Hub and connecting the RTL-SDR directly to the USB-jack, 'rtl_test' and 'rtl_sdr' work fine.

I had tried with an USB 2.0 Hub similar to this model: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08BC468MK/
A very similar USB Hub didn't show any connected devices with 'lsusb'!
Can't find other USB-Hub at home now ..

Does someone else have similar experience?
Are there problems in the USB kernel drivers?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2022-6-19 18:41:16 | Show all floors

with a 10 port USB-2.0 Hub very similar to this model: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08R8TMZCZ/
everything works fine - even without plugging power to the Hub.

Does this indicate a too high power consumption from previous USB-Hub?
Any ideas?

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2023-7-9 20:43:31 | Show all floors
if you really need to become expert in driving, your really need to enroll in a driving school,.        ฟิลเลอร์ ร่องแก้ม

==========

Awesome post admin… May I ask what theme are you using on your blog? Where did you get it? Looks cool        ฝ้า

threads

credits

Gold member

credits
Published in 2023-7-10 02:24:39 | Show all floors
You made some decent points there. I looked over the internet for the issue and found most people will go in addition to with your website.        ครีมรักษาสิว

============

Good aftie” i am a blogger too. and i can see that you are a nice blogger too,           มาสคาร่า
Published in 2024-1-19 22:00:51 | Show all floors
Hi, which is one of the best hemorrhoids cream to use as an immediate repair for dishevelled under eyes. I do know it is one with out hydra- cortisone in it, or does anyone know of any cheapish beauty cream that works really well. Please help.        https://4twbet.vip/
Published in 2024-1-25 00:07:48 | Show all floors
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.        bow-earrings
Published in 2024-1-26 19:04:16 | Show all floors
This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.        Mexico Yoga Retreats 2024
Published in 2024-1-27 19:55:36 | Show all floors
You have a real ability for writing unique content.  I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article.  I agree with your way of thinking.  Thank you for sharing.        Basset Hound Dogs
Published in 2024-1-29 18:46:10 | Show all floors
I went over this website   and I  believe  you have a lot of  wonderful  information,  saved to my bookmarks        nastaliq font free download
Published in 2024-1-30 19:55:04 | Show all floors
Could potentially be plus a superb page document unquestionably beloved viewing. It will be not really regular document offer the range to find out to become a thing.        [url= https://www.carpetcleaninginnewcastle.com/]carpet cleaning newcastle[/url]
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list