View: 2036|Reply: 3

What is forex?

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-23 02:19:54 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hello, forum folks! I've been hearing about forex, but I'm not quite sure what it is or how one can make money there. Any insights or advice from those experienced in forex trading?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-11-23 04:09:53 | Show all floors
Hi there! Forex, short for foreign exchange, is a decentralized global market where currencies are traded. The goal is to profit from changes in currency exchange rates. To make money in forex, you typically buy one currency and simultaneously sell another, hoping that the currency you bought strengthens relative to the one you sold. I also use a forex VPS to optimize the process in my trading. It is a very useful thing.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2023-11-23 05:20:56 | Show all floors
Greetings! Forex trading involves risks, so it's essential to educate yourself before diving in. Start by learning about currency pairs, market analysis, and risk management. Many online platforms offer demo accounts, allowing you to practice trading without risking real money.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2023-12-22 20:45:14 | Show all floors
Liquidity in the Forex market is generally considered to be quite high due to the large volume of participants and high trading activity. However, the level of liquidity may vary over different periods and depending on specific currency pairs. In addition, it is important not to forget about brokers here. Since they are the ones who can provide access to liquidity through large banks and financial institutions. How npbfx does it https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/npbfx/. But don't forget that the Forex market also has high-frequency traders who can influence liquidity in short periods of time. Therefore, all factors must be taken into account.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list