View: 717|Reply: 3

Advise me where I can find job vacancies

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-2-23 03:54:57 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hey everyone!  I'm currently on the lookout for a new job and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a reliable online platform where I can find various job vacancies? I'm open to different industries and positions, so I need a platform with a wide range of options.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-2-23 06:51:49 | Show all floors
Hi there! One online platform that I highly recommend is Ukrsell (classifieds free). It's not only a professional networking site but also a great resource for job seekers. You can create a profile, showcase your skills and experience, and connect with recruiters and hiring managers in your desired field. Additionally, Ukrsell has a dedicated job search feature where you can filter job listings by industry, location, experience level, and more.

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2024-2-23 07:55:04 | Show all floors
Hey there! Another excellent platform to consider is Indeed. It's one of the largest job search websites globally, with millions of job listings across various industries and locations. You can easily search for jobs, upload your resume, and apply directly through the platform. Moreover, Indeed offers features like job alerts and company reviews, allowing you to stay informed about new job openings and gain insights into potential employers.

threads

credits

Intermediate member

credits
Published in 2024-3-29 18:46:55 | Show all floors
This post was finally edited by RobertChong at 2024-4-1 14:32

I appreciate you sharing your experience on this matter. It's currently relevant to me as well, as I'm in the process of composing linkedin profile. I believe that this step is crucial and can significantly influence future success in securing employment. With the assistance of linkedin profile writer, I'm working on preparing it as effectively as possible, to kickstart my career advancement.
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list