Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 6119|Reply: 4

Equivalent of Config.txt file on Openelec for OP PC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
Post time 2016-9-11 16:44:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi all,
I installed last prebuilt image [2016/8/6] on OP PC, and (almost) everything works fine. I intend to use the media center on my tv, which doesn't have HDMI port. So I bought a HDMI to VGA adaptor. I test it on tv and doesn't show anything. I've tested it with a led projector and worked.
If I where using raspberry pi I would have modified the config.txt file to force and boost HDMI output. But in orange pi this file is not "supported".
The question is:
Is there any equivalent way to modify parameters which are "normally" (on raspberry pi) changed in the config.txt file?
P.s. In this file is also possible for example to rotate or mirror the screen, ... see this wiki page

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-9-11 17:10:57 | Show all posts
There is script.bin which is binary file. You need sunxi-tools to edit it. However, Raspberry Pi and Orange Pi are so different, that you won't find equivalent settings most of the time. That's understandable because they have completely different CPU and thus driver settings.

Threads

Credits

Novice

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-10-22 07:08:01 | Show all posts
Edited by Liuk at 2016-10-22 07:16

ok! thanks for the help!

I have followed the procedure explained in this this thread for installing generic linux distro (for H3 board).
(For those who have same problem as me): the point is that you had to choose and place (or replace) the script.bin, but also the uImage files - as explained in the previous link. You can also modify script.bin as jernej said with this tool, following this guide.p.s.: I have also tried a bin to fex and viceversa tool for windows but it didn't worked for me. Anyone now a program that work for that? (sorry for bad english)

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2016-10-30 02:02:35 | Show all posts
Edited by miduman at 2016-10-30 02:04

Me neither working tools for me in  windows  and what I did was modify it in Linux through a virtual machine.
Post time 2021-11-25 08:49:43 | Show all posts

Top Rated New Advice

For the people asking about metals for sale canada, sodium bicarbonate tablets for sale, used steel for sale in trinidad,  I highly recommend this excellent sodium chloride url or phenol acid for sale, beryllium copper irons for sale, phosphoric acid for sale johannesburg, sulfuric acid for sale sydney, bacteriostatic sodium chloride buy, on top of this useful sulfuric acid blog and don't forget used steel for sale near me, what is the difference between chlorine and bromine, chloroform for sale online india, acetic acid for sale ireland, where to buy phosphoric acid cleaner, as well as this useful benzene forum which is also great. Also have a look at this top rated phenol info on top of steel barrels for sale uk, ammonia inhalants for sale near me, chloroform for sale online uk, used metal lathe for sale sydney, where do you buy sodium carbonate, and don't forget this useful phenol forum on top of kilpatrick phenol for sale, beryllium copper for sale, acetate for sale near me, bismuth for sale ireland, steel barrels for sale northern ireland, on top of great supramax bulk carrier forum which is also worth a look. I also recommend this high rated handysize bulker details on top of bulkers for sale, quality carriers bulk transportation, ore carrier, tankersley manor jobs, valemax cost, not to mention this top rated bulk ship url not to mention bulk carrier shipping companies in dubai, dry cargo chartering jobs, handymax bulk carrier specifications, dry bulk shipping rates chart, dry bulk cargo ships for sale, and don't forget updated kamsarmax tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this recommended time charter forum for good measure. Check o_obutfasttips and more Awesome เบทฟิก Info 5057afc
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2022-1-28 07:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.031728 second(s), 22 queries .