View: 4227|Reply: 3

changing Boot image/ Manufacturer logo on orange pi lite

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2017-3-27 12:31:41 | Show all floors |Read mode
I want to change/delete the boot logo image (the image that comes immmediately on powering on the device) , looking for it on the web I found a method which needs logo.bin file but that file is not seen on my orange pi lite  Could some one help me with this , Thanks

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2017-3-31 07:19:20 | Show all floors
what os you are using?

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-8-28 19:05:04 | Show all floors
It all started with my passion for growing my own business. I was thinking about expanding my company and was looking for ways to improve strategy, optimize processes and reach new heights. During my search, I came across top brand consulting firm and decided that this was the right team to help me. As a result, through their efforts, we developed and implemented a series of strategic changes that allowed us to increase our production efficiency, improve product quality and strengthen our market position. I couldn't help but appreciate their analytical skills, creativity and ability to adapt to our needs. In conclusion, I can say that working with Brand Consulting has been an unforgettable experience for me. It not only brought new knowledge and skills to my business, but also became a source of inspiration for new achievements.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-8-31 17:14:19 | Show all floors
wyo meaning "What are you watching?" on Snapchat. It is a phrase people use to ask about someone's plans and whether they will come to the company during that time.
[url=https://wikimean.io/joi-meaning-and-how-to-use-it-in-the-sentence]joi meani
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list