Author: kris85

Orange PI PC raspbian support

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2015-10-15 02:02:07 | Show all floors
What do you mean rewrite u-boot ? When I write image of raspbian - what to do first ? How to do it  "rewrite u-boot" ?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2015-10-15 04:36:08 | Show all floors
Mmmmmm,
maybe it's better I make a test-image to avoid ....
Boards:
orangepi plus, olinuxino A20, cubieboard A10, mele A2000 .....

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
 Author| Published in 2015-10-15 13:55:24 | Show all floors
Ok, please prepare raspbian image with working all usb if You could. I don't understand some steps, so it would be better when someone who has experience will do it. Please attach a link for this image

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2015-10-15 19:04:43 | Show all floors
Edited by Glitch at 2015-10-15 19:12

Hi,
I have installed the raspbian image, and replaced the file based on this forum:
http://www.orangepi.org/orangepi ... =viewthread&tid=342

the system works fine in my case = OPi PC = raspbian image for OPi mini2+ replace files /basically just 1 file.
from here:
http://www.orangepi.org/download ... e6aedf5d73faa4.html

The i2c works without any issues, the access to gpio I use wiringpi, the modded version can be downloaded from here:

http://www.orangepi.org/orangepi ... 148&page=5#lastpost

it works fine, U can not use some pins like 0,2,3 but it is okay.

The only issue is to use 1wire - because im not an expert, just waiting for someone, can help us. The way I use it on RasPi does not work on OPi, tere are no modules to upload on kernel level.

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2015-10-21 04:14:39 | Show all floors
fritz replied at 2015-10-14 23:54
You need to replace u-boot too
RESUME:
1. rewrite u-boot

to replace u-boot can we just dd the first sector ?

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2015-10-21 04:33:06 | Show all floors
Yes you can overwrite it, should work.
dd if=u-boot.fex of=/dev/sdX bs=1k seek=16400

as in http://linux-sunxi.org/H3_Manual_build_howto described.
use a u-boot version with script.bin support or build your own.

PS. by the way, nice nick
Boards:
orangepi plus, olinuxino A20, cubieboard A10, mele A2000 .....

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2021-11-23 15:18:40 | Show all floors
I and my company are thankful for this post because it contains valuable information for the online Philosophy essay writing students. Moreover, it’s a complete package for all of us who are enrolled in different universities and colleges and want to acquire our desired degree in the best grades. Therefore we find out one of the best websites around the globe that fulfill our desired requirements professionally and make us eligible in getting maximum grades in our repetitive field. These online MBA essay writing services experts are so friendly yet efficient to the job done at a specific time. They create unique and productive assignments that are free from plagiarism.

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2022-1-14 19:41:36 | Show all floors
This lesson is really meant to be learn by deceiving each accounting dissertation help near me lesson, highly individualize and in unique content style. I generally like this informative idea that brings you knowledge towards your relevant subject. Additionally in UK universities and colleges many banking dissertation help near me student are really concern about their future studies and their career. I must say that this author approach is really positive and valuable for the students, as well as for the professors who are dealing in subjects in different campuses in UK and US.  Moreover if you need dissertation methodology help near me , then for sure it is the best platform you to improve your grades and make your professional degree valuable. Moreover, academic writing has an extraordinarily crucial part in every student's life. Therefore the writer of is specified the needs of the particular requirement of the literature review help near me students and fulfills their task for their success. The author gives a detailed description of having different techniques in a creative writing style that solved their entire problem by providing criminology dissertation help near me with online writing tips.
Return to list Post new posts
You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list