OrangePI R1 not booting

[Copy link]

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2020-10-13 17:39:13 | Show all floors |Read mode
Hi,
This is my first post here, I registered looking for help from someone on how to "boot" my OrangePI R1.
I have 2 of them, bought like 2 years ago but never used because had no time.
Now I finally got a project I can use them but I can't make them boot in any way.

-I bought a sandisk 16gb suggested TF card to be sure it is not a card incompatibility
-I tried ALL images (ubuntu, armbian...) available for OrangePi R1
-I tried BOTH Orangepis2 (Identicals) I bought (to be sure it wasn't damaged)
-I tried to flash with many different tools (win32diskimager, usbimager, rufus....)

In NO way I have a working boot, just red led.
File system looks fine, files are written on TF card correctly and partitions created. FAT32.
Same procedure fo raspberry pi never gave me problems so I am wondering if I am in one of the following conditions:

1-Is the images repository http://www.orangepi.org/downloadresources/ for OrangePi R1 providing not-working images? (!!!!!)
2-Were OrangePI R1 2 years old boards defective? (I have read something on the internet about many people having booting problems but unclear)

...or am I doing something wrong I don't realize?

Thank you for any suggestion,

threads

credits

credits
Published in 2020-10-14 18:14:55 | Show all floors
or am I doing something wrong I don't realize?

Check better OS

threads

credits

Novice

credits
 Author| Published in 2020-10-15 18:46:45 | Show all floors

I really don't know why but I tried again (I already did in past with armbian with no success) but this time I flashed with Etcher and finally the Armbian Focal release booted! Win32dasm and usbimager don't work for me but Edcher did!
It has been a pain but now it works and I logged on ssh succesfull.
Thank you

threads

credits

Registered member

credits
Published in 2023-5-31 17:17:31 | Show all floors
On the scheduled day, be present when the transport carrier arrives to pick up your car. Thoroughly inspect your vehicle and compare it to the pictures you took earlier. Make note of any existing damage on the Bill of Lading (BOL), which is a legal document detailing the condition of your car upon pickup https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Sij--OHN4

threads

credits

Novice

credits
Published in 2023-7-5 13:42:54 | Show all floors
168开奖app 会把中的糖分转化为酒精和澳洲幸运5开奖直播 二氧化碳。有些产区在酿造酒的时候,可以人工添加糖分,这个过程叫做“Chaptalization”。用来描述酒精度词汇:温暖、热烈、厚重和香甜。澳洲幸运5开奖直播 酒中的糖分大多是发酵时残留下来的。如果发酵还没进行完全就人为地终止发酵,就会有部分糖分没有被酵母转化而残留下来。

You need to log in before you can reply login | Register

Points Rule

Quick reply Top Return list