Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

OrangePi

Login            
 Register            
Search
Hot search: orangepi
View: 3673|Reply: 7

Opi PC - openelec error

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
Post time 2016-4-10 20:10:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
can anyone help with this. I'm geting sh: can't access tty; job control turned off on most off-on or reboot of Opi PC. Tested with last 3-4 relese, last one on OpenELEC-H3.arm-7.0-devel-20160224223632-r22172-gf32cae9
When it's working i have no problems. I can only get this error after reboot or power failure.
things i have tryed:

1. Change SD card (tested with 7 cards, all working, from 2 up to 16GB) - no change
2. change power supply, i'm now on 5V - 5A, it was working with 5V-1A - no change
3. change img (relese) - same problem
4. created backup, restore backup - same problem

other then this problem all other options work great, just don't reboot
Its' a nice board but if i can't make it stable i will have to move on for media player.

can anyone help with this?

ps: tested some android OS na the board with same SD and they didn't have this problems, but had a problem with USB remote so i'm trying openelec

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 2016-4-10 23:14:59 | Show all posts
this error i have once after installed add-on pvr_hts

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-4-10 23:58:19 | Show all posts
If you really stated the newest one, then you can find even never image here (22 March).

To be honest, I don't have One and I don't see it as a nice media player due to low RAM size, but nevertheless, some folk is using it successfully with OpenELEC.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-4-11 15:25:46 | Show all posts
done some research on this and it's seams to be a problem with how Opi PC access SD. (similar problem was on raspberry pi v1). OpenElec work great but i can't reboot if i do i will die then reinstall all over. This problem was present all the way from first beta. Even tryed to install addon, reboot and so on to find addon that is making this problems but there are none. think i will have to get raspberry or go with android on this one.
found something about Berryboot problem for this but to be honest i don't know if this is it.

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2016-4-12 04:03:23 | Show all posts
Give me few days to prepare new images with newer allwinner kernel sources (from FriendlyARM). Maybe it will fix your issues.

Threads

Credits

Registered member

Credits
 Author| Post time 2016-4-17 20:27:15 | Show all posts
ok. but it' can't be all SD card. I'm now using same SD with android and they boot with no problems. Got 3 new EVO cards with 8, 16 and 32GB, all formated with SDFormatter, tested with h2test2w and all giving me RW speed  around 15/7MB and full memory capacity. I now have 16 SD cards can't be that unlucky
ps: have 6 diferent SD readers from USB2.0 to USB3.0, try with them to

Friend of my told me about this reading problem when he had Rpi 1.

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time 2021-11-30 15:35:42 | Show all posts

Updated Intralogistics Robots Link

What are the major benefits of Autonomous Mobile Robots?

1. Flexibility - Increased
Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to adapt and fluid automation because of their dependence on cameras as well as onboard sensors. Instead of following fixed routes, Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to dynamically create their own efficient routes that take them from Point A to Point B within a facility, allowing them avoid obstructions. Autonomous Mobile Robots are able to be switched to perform additional tasks, unlike other automation technology which require more time and effort. Check out this Warehouse robotics info for more.

2. Security is of utmost importance.
Autonomous Mobile Robots are jammed to the gills by sensors and cameras. They enable the Autonomous Mobile Robots to perceive and comprehend their surroundings. This makes them able to move quickly within a facility without having to cross paths with other people, products infrastructure, or any other obstructions. The equipment operated by humans, such as forklifts doesn't have the same safety mechanisms and is dependent on human input. Autonomous Mobile Robots are much safer than humans. A human operator could be disoriented or tired and could cause an accident. Autonomous Mobile Robots can be utilized to complete repetitive tasks and minimize human error. This significantly increases the safety.

3. Rapid Implementation
Autonomous Mobile Robots can be implemented during an operation within four to six weeks, according to the requirements of the project. It is crucial to remember that Autonomous Mobile Robots will require integration with picking and warehouse execution software. For those at the top end of the spectrum this is a very quick time frame, particularly when compared to other technologies. A goods-to-person-system (G2P), could take over a year to be implemented.

4. Ability to scale
Since Autonomous Mobile Robots are fairly simple to install within the facility, it's possible to follow the modular deployment method, beginning with a small number of units before expanding as your operation grows and your needs change. This avoids a huge initial investment. Instead of buying a large number of Autonomous Mobile Robots in one go, you can purchase fewer units and expand the amount of Autonomous Mobile Robots you own over time. Modular deployment lets you make use of capital for other initiatives, while you analyze and plan your next steps.

5. Easy to Move Between Facilities
Certain businesses might not be willing to consider automation options if they realize that the need to move into a new facility is imminent. This makes perfect sense. If the new facility is opened then the existing system will need to be taken out of service within the next years. Autonomous Mobile Robots can be used in these scenarios to fill in the gaps. Since Autonomous Mobile Robots are easy to deploy and can be moved between facilities easily, which allows automation even in the short term. Autonomous Mobile Robots can be used by businesses to temporarily run during holidays or for operations that require moving in the near future.

Threads

Credits

Gold member

Credits
Post time The day before yesterday 00:12 | Show all posts

Top cheek lift sarasota Link

For the man asking about nose thread lift aftercare sarasota, best non surgical facelift 2020 uk sarasota, how long does pdo nose thread lift last sarasota, nose thread lift melbourne sarasota, nose thread lift mexico sarasota, what are mint threads sarasota, how long can nose thread lift last sarasota,  I highly recommend this updated mini facelift sarasota advice or how much does rhinoplasty cost in uk sarasota, jaw lift surgery uk sarasota, cog thread lift complications sarasota, how good are non surgical facelifts sarasota, cog thread lift review sarasota, jaw lift cost uk sarasota, can botox lift lower face sarasota, as well as this updated mini facelift sarasota forum alongside all mini face lift uk reviews sarasota, non surgical face lift london ontario sarasota, pdo threads before and after sarasota, liquid nose job cost uk sarasota, pdo thread eyebrow lift cost sarasota, pdo smooth threads aftercare sarasota, how long does pdo threading last sarasota, alongside all this great liquid rhinoplasty sarasota tips which is also great. Also have a look at this updated non surgical thread lift sarasota site not to mention best non surgical face lift machine sarasota, pdo nose threads london sarasota, how long for swelling to go down rhinoplasty sarasota, liquid rhinoplasty near me sarasota, can you exercise after a thread lift sarasota, pdo threads around eyes sarasota, best non-surgical neck lift sarasota, on top of this updated Non surgical Facelift sarasota tips alongside all how long does pdo nose thread lift last sarasota, how much does it cost for chin lift sarasota, mini face lift uk reviews sarasota, pdo thread lift near me cost sarasota, liquid rhinoplasty uk sarasota, best nose thread lift uk sarasota, mini face lift cost glasgow sarasota, on top of awesome  nose thread lift sarasota advice which is also worth a look. I also recommend this excellent non surgical neck lift sarasota site not to mention non surgical facelift device sarasota, liquid rhinoplasty london sarasota, mint pdo threads uk sarasota, nose thread lift melbourne cost sarasota, best non surgical face lift machine sarasota, jawline thread lift before and after sarasota, how to get a chin lift without surgery sarasota, and don't forget this top MINT Thread Lift Near Me forum on top of hiko nose thread lift melbourne sarasota, how much does a mint thread lift cost sarasota, pdo thread lift near me groupon sarasota, threads of fate princess mint sarasota, how long for swelling to go down rhinoplasty sarasota, aptos thread lifting methods sarasota, hiko nose thread lift gone wrong sarasota, alongside all excellent Lifting Threads sarasota link which is also great. Finally, have a look at this new PDO Threads sarasota url for good measure. Check more Best Background Music Details 5886ea4
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile edition|Darkroom|OrangePi En ( 粤ICP备14086627号-2

2022-1-20 03:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036398 second(s), 22 queries .